Wednesday, February 27, 2013

To run- or not to run?? That was the Question!

This morning I woke up at about 4:45 am. (My alarm was set for 5)  I laid there thinking about how far I should run- 3 miles or 4? I had to be back by about 6:15 to get my daughter up for Basketball practice.  Then I started think maybe I would just run this afternoon, but knew that might not actually happen.  Pretty soon- I had been arguing with myself so long that I no longer had time to go run!  Aaaargh!  Stupid Felicia.  So now I am faced with the challenge of running after work (I really have a hard time motivating myself in the afternoon).  Let's just hope that I have had a good energy filled day so I can get in my 5X400 Intervals!  I decided to do Hal Higdon's Intermediate Half Marathon training program.  I am such a goal oriented person, I am very motivated by crossing off those daily workouts!  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment